Nasciturus Forum

Forum studenata Pravnog fakulteta u Splitu
Sada je: 30 lis 2020 01:43.

Vremenska zona: UTC [LJV]

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 1 post ] 
Autor/ica Poruka
PostPostano: 28 kol 2020 04:52 
Početnik

Get a life and go fuck yourself. it is nike sb janoski max sad that hypes like you support all the regurgitated bullshit when it come to bespokes. How about this. Be original, and for the record i actually own multiple pairs. Do, you??? What is the point of designing and purchasing a pair of custom sneakers to just bite off of shit that has already been done.Thu, 04 Nov 2010 19:04:24 0000 /?p=161949#comment-140190 You CLEARLY have a mastery of the English language. All you say is "ugly" and "wack". Why you cockriding the guy so bad? He had the money, he went and had Bespokes done, he likes them, many other people like them including myself.

Yet, here you are bashing him; where's your bespoke at? Can't do one? Then sit down and shut your whining mouth. Go play in traffic little kid.Sat, 09 Jul 2011 03:47:54 0000 /?p=240280#comment-251352 WOW U CANT BE SERIOUS DIS OLD MAN MAD nike vandal AT A YOUNG NIGGA STUNTIN. FUCK OUTTA HERE NIGGA THEN U WANNA TALK ABOUT HOW YOULL CRUSH ME ON EVERY LEVEL SHUT DA FUCK UP OLD MAN. DON TALK BITCHES EITHER NIGGA. I CAN TAKE UR BITCH WHILE UR STANDIN WIT HER. HAVE HER MAKE ME SOME CASH THEN HAVE ALL nike running shoes women MY NIGGAS SWAG HER OUT. THEN HAVE HER CALL U WHILE WE ARE DOIN IT AND SHE'LL SAY BABY I DID IT BECUZ DAT YOUNG NIGGA GOT TOO MUCH SWAG.

I am hoping to give a contribution & aid other users like its aided me. Great job.Thu, 01 Mar 2012 07:32:22 0000 /?p=309306#comment-415614 These look disgusting. First of all, no one should ever wear that many tones of brown. You will look like a pile of shit. Secondly, the leather looks tattered and torn like a belt you refuse to throw away. Finally, they remind me of that white girl at the frat nike tanjun mens party who has slept with every guy in the room, her vagina is the same color and looks the same.Thu, 09 Jun 2011 01:44:41 0000 /?p=229511#comment-231141 a.

They are obviously inspired by the "What the Dunks"..his forte is FORCES NOT DUNKS for thats what he made. b. Have you seen how many Bespokes this man and the ATF Crew have made!?!? They have made TONS each& if this man has $800 to blow let him do it& its not like its coming out of your pocket& he just decided to get creative since he has hundreds of others pairs& $800 gone is nothing when he makes as much money as he does in his line pf work!

These are the best of the deconstructs they released the 1st 2 releases looked like church shoes.Sat, 01 Dec 2012 07:01:47 0000 /?p=371756#comment-540609 @heat_meiser No disrespect fam but look better as in how than most AF1s? You are disrespecting an Iconic shoe. AF1's represent the streets the hood ya dig not the mall or the suburbs and Nike should leave it that way. These are the most Frank Ocean kicks I have ever seen and the pattern is clownish my grandmother had that pattern on a couch back in the day real talk. nike zoom odyssey like I said these go not in the garbage but underneath the garbage thats how trash they are.

Wed, 05 Dec 2012 21:46:19 0000 /?p=372788#comment-541459 These shoes are nice& the slight snake print/hexagon bee's nest or whatever you wanna call it is what makes this sneaker pop. This shoe is the one that isn't loud enough to make people call out your shoes& it makes sneaker heads and everyone else think they saw something that stood out so they do a break neck with the double glance. I'd change it slika up to add a dark-based, transparent sole to it though.

Prijavi post
Vrh
Citiraj (i odgovori)  
Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 1 post ] 

Vremenska zona: UTC [LJV]

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 0 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: