Nasciturus Forum

Forum studenata Pravnog fakulteta u Splitu
Sada je: 20 sij 2019 22:06.

Vremenska zona: UTC [LJV]

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 1 post ] 
Autor/ica Poruka
PostPostano: 07 sij 2019 03:03 
Početnik

Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill was limited in practice Friday after fully participating earlier in the week. The team lists him as questionable for Sunday’s game against the Bears with a right shoulder injury.After not practicing all week http://www.authenticschicagobears.com/cheap-nick-kwiatkoski-jersey , defensive end Cameron Wake is doubtful to play. He missed last week’s game and played 46 of 81 defensive snaps in Week Four against the Patriots.Miami has a long status report, with nine other players joining Tannehill as questionable. The Dolphins added defensive end Charles Harris (calf) to the injury report Friday and list him as questionable, though he had a full practice Friday.Linebacker Chase Allen (foot), defensive end Andre Branch (knee), tight end A.J. Derby (foot), receiver Jakeem Grant (shoulder), cornerback Bobby McCain (knee), safety T.J. McDonald (foot) Youth Jordan Howard Jersey , receiver DeVante Parker (quadriceps) and offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil (concussion) also are questionable. Chicago Bears’ kicker Cody Parkey had the worst game of his professional career when he missed two extra points and two field goal tries on Sunday against the Detroit Lions. Before yesterday, he was perfect on extra point attempts, and he had only missed four in his entire career. He thunked all four misses off the upright, so he wasn’t off by much.During, and after, the game there was a social media frenzy calling for the Bears to replace Parkey and to try out some kickers this week. When asked if they’d bring in some kickers head coach Matt Nagy said, “There’s zero chance of that.” Part of that could be the guaranteed money they gave Parkey, part of that could be that there simply aren’t great kickers at home waiting for a call Youth Mitchell Trubisky Jersey , but it’s most likely that the team realizes his four misses were by a combined 4 inches. “I let my team down today, I let my myself down today,” Parkey said via the Chicago Sun Times. “And I’ve just got to keep swinging.”The team will get back to practice and figure out what the issue was, but a new practice venue may be in the cards moving forward. So far, Parkey has only practiced at Halas Hall, but they may look into getting him to Soldier Field to work on game day conditions. The commute form Lake Forest to downtown Chicago isn’t ideal, but either is watching a kicker that received a $9 million guarantee miss kicks.

Vrh
Citiraj (i odgovori)  
Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 1 post ] 

Vremenska zona: UTC [LJV]

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 0 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: